As an Architect, you will work in multi-project / cross-functional mode, from the knowledge phase to the deployment of projects with our customers.
Experience:5 years minimum
Type of diplomas:BAC + 5
- Design of application architectures, integration of products and software solutions
- Benchmark of solutions and architecture to respond as closely as possible to the expression of need
- Proposal of the most relevant technological stacks (taking into account the contextual elements and the architecture file from the scoping phase)
- Launching of projects in an industrial setting: Establishment of frames of reference, norms and standards at the initialization of projects, continuous integration, etc.
- Guarantee of the quality of deliverables
- Technical monitoring of developments
- Support and technical coaching of employees
- Technical support and accompaniment
- Preparation and animation of technical training
- Old technology
- Continuous improvement on the technological side
- Writing and validation of architectural files
The technical environment
- Frameworks Spring (Boot, IOC, Security…), ORM (Hibernate, Mybatis, eclipseLink…)
- Linux, Gradle, Maven, Eclipse, intellij, GIT, SVN
- Jenkins / Sonar / Grafana / Prometheus / Kibana / ElasticSearch
- SQL databases (Oracle, PostgresSQL, SQLServer, MySQL…) / NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB…)
- SOA, WOA, Microservices, OSGI, API Gateway, ESB, EAI, ETL, Messaging Systems (Kafka, JMS, Rabbitmq ..) architectures, TDD, BDD, DDD, SOLID principle, Desgin patterns
- DEVOPS, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Tomcat, Jetty, Undertow, Wildfly, JBoss…
You enjoy developing ergonomic, rich applications that meet complex customer challenges, using technologies around Java environments.
Engineer or university BAC + 5, you have at least five years of professional experience, and preferably have 2 years of successful experience in Java Architecture. You are able to work on a wide range of technologies and frameworks.
Passionate about new technologies, you are constantly on the lookout for the latest trends and want to put your potential to the benefit of motivating, large-scale projects using the latest technologies.