- Development of functional specifications in relation with the business teams.
- Writing technical specifications.
- Design (ie development) of the process based on RPA tools.
- Be proactive in choosing new solutions or technological bricks that can meet the challenges of automation (data exploitation in the broad sense, AI, OCR, Chatbots, etc.).
- Formalization and realization of unit and integration tests.
- Deployment of processes in recipe and production environments.
- Assistance to users during the business acceptance phase.
- Contribution to change management with users
- Assurance of maintenance in operational condition of automated processes.
CONSULTANT RPA H/F
Specialty:UIPath, Nice, BluePrisme, AA
Type of diplomas:Bac + 5
Consultant recognized for your sense of service, proactivity, listening, thoroughness and autonomy with a first experience in RPA.
Bac + 5 training (or bac + 3 with a minimum of 2 years experience in RPA).
You have a knowledge of the RPA tools on the market (Nice, UIPath, Blueprism,…) and you are turned towards new technologies of OCR and artificial intelligence.