- Development of functional specifications in relation with the business teams.
- Writing technical specifications.
- Design (ie development) of the process based on RPA tools.
- Be proactive in choosing new solutions or technological bricks that can meet the challenges of automation (data exploitation in the broad sense, AI, OCR, Chatbots, etc.).
- Formalization and realization of unit and integration tests.
- Deployment of processes in recipe and production environments.
- Assistance to users during the business acceptance phase.
- Contribution to change management with users
- Assurance of maintenance in operational condition of automated processes.
Type of diplomas:Bac + 5
- RPA tools : NICE, UiPath, Blue Prism
Novelis is an international consulting and technology startup that supports its customers and partners in innovative architectures, data, Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Novelis is a dynamic and agile company that has chosen to invest 30% of its turnover in R&D through its Lab Novelis. Our aim is to have an impact on scientific research and to help it evolve.
We won 2nd place in the SPIDER international research challenge on NLP, find out more.
The pros :
- A start-up spirit that encourages initiative and a rapid rise in competence
- Work alongside experts in AI & RPA and technology enthusiasts
- Benefit from a range of 360° activities
- Join a company that publishes its own software solutions using innovative technologies that have not yet been proven
Joining Novelis means being part of a collective company project, working on emerging technologies and having an impact on the technological world of tomorrow.
Some technical skills :
- First experience in RPA
- Bac + 5 training (or bac + 3 with a minimum of 2 years experience in RPA)
- Knowledge of the RPA tools on the market (NICE, UiPath, Blue Prism)
- Turned towards new technologies of OCR and artificial intelligence
But above all great human qualities :
- Sense of service,
- Thoroughness and autonomy
Only 2 steps to become a Novelian:
Step 1: meet our Chief Innovation Officer to challenge your skills
Step 2: meet our CEO to present the company culture and our development ambitions
If you want to join a company that has made innovation and R&D a strategic priority in its development and if you are looking for a close-knit team to support your skills development, then join us and experience Novelis!