- He/she will define, implement and manage an IS project, from its conception to its acceptance, respecting quality, performance, cost and deadline
- Ensure the follow-up of actions to guarantee the respect of objectives in terms of functionalities, service levels, deadlines, costs, risks…
- Take charge of the technical management of projects and monitor customer satisfaction
- Supervise the project teams for which you are responsible
- Participate in the construction of commercial proposals and responses to calls for tender in collaboration with our sales team
Our future Project Manager will need to be comfortable managing projects with a commitment. In a variety of functional and technical environments. You will be in charge of synchronising local and international teams in order to successfully complete the projects for which our clients mandate us, in fields as varied as the development of specific applications and the automation of processes through RPA software.