A fast and simplified recruitment process in 3 steps :
- An initial discussion with a recruitment manager
- A technical interview to challenge your skills
- A final interview with a member of the Business team with whom you can talk about your career ambitions at Novelis and get a global vision of the group
Onboarding is carried out in several stages:
- Onboarding guides are made available before the arrival of the new employee
- Icebreakers (30-minute quick check-ins) are organized with certain members of management or business teams to get to know each other
- Discussion groups are available on Microsoft Teams to facilitate chat
- Annual integration seminars (sometimes abroad) are organized over a weekend to bring everyone together
An Annual Progression and Collaboration Meeting (APCM) has been set up to allow employees to discuss their career development more openly with their HR manager. The objective is to review the past year, set objectives for the coming year and identify training needs and career development wishes.
Novelis has developed a broad range of skills, with a level of excellence recognized in the market. The investments in training and the projects gained allow Novelis employees to work on the most innovative technologies and to constantly improve their knowledge.
Thus, Novelis offers different types of certifying trainings to increase the skills of all its employees: methodological (Scrum, Agile...), technical (Appache Kafka...) and technological (Blue Prism, NICE, ABBYY FlexiCapture...)
There are several benefits to consider at Novelis:
- A co-optation bonus is paid to each employee participating in the recruitment of the company according to the experience of the co-opted profile
- A luncheon voucher card that is reloaded every month to pay for meals
- The head office is located in the heart of Paris: 12th district, shared spaces, meeting rooms, relaxation area...
In order to improve your career/life balance, and in compliance with health crisis regulations, Novelis offers the opportunity to telecommute several days a week. Depending on the team to which you will be attached and the client's expectations if you are a consultant, this may be variable.
Since day one, we have financed ourselves entirely with our own funds, based on our ability to generate revenues from the provision of services. This is what has enabled us to finance our activities, particularly research, in a completely autonomous way and what allows us to be financially solid today.
This point is not neutral, it is precisely the guarantee that we have free hands to continue to invest in research, science and our knowledge and to build a sustainable model for the years to come.
Mehdi Nafe - CEO and Co-founder
Walid Dahhane - CTO and Co-founder
Olivier Chosson - Director of Operations and Partner
El Hassane Ettifouri - CIO and Partner
We have 3 agencies, one in France in Paris and 2 in Morocco in Rabat and Oujda. There is also a branch in Spain.
We organize different types of events during the year:
Agency meetings are generally held every six months: an opportunity to take a global look at the past months and to discuss the objectives for the months to come
Client or partner events
Feedback from collaborators or clients
Tech Tuesdays: moments of exchange between collaborators to maintain a technical overview on various subjects
More occasional evenings simply to get together in a less formal setting
Every Tuesday we organize a small meeting of 30 minutes with the objective to create a technical watch: that every Novelian is on the lookout for new technologies.