Joining Novelis is being part of a collective company project, working on emerging technologies and having an impact on the technological world of tomorrow.
It’sbecausethere are always new challenges to be met, that at Novelisyoudon’tjustsign up for an assignment, yousign up for a full career.
Our success is not measured by our profits but by the impact we will have on the outside world, whether it is through our Laboratory or the sponsorship with the work that being done by our team.
Joining Novelis is to make a reliable bet on the future, it is to join a young, dynamic company with a lot of ambition in its growth strategy. It's a bit like joining a firm "of the future"...
When I arrived at Novelis, I was immediately struck by the richness of the proposed model and the human qualities of the partners and the teams. Novelis is a somewhat hybrid structure halfway between startup, consulting firm, publisher and service company...
What I like about working at Novelis is the opportunity to constantly evolve and be involved in a variety of topics. […] If I had to convince a future recruit to join us, I would say that joining Novelis is choosing a company with a lot of potential where you can develop new skills.
Since our founding, we have bet on scientific research and emerging technologies to differentiate ourselves in a highly competitive landscape. Today, we invest 1/4 of our revenue in our R&D Lab to advance research around AI...
Our goal in designing the Novelis R&D Lab was to master the state of the art in science, i.e. the latest scientific discoveries and advances. Our ambition for tomorrow is to create a team of intelligent agents to help developers...
A work philosophy, agility resonates within us by valuing the work of each individual in a common goal. It is a performance lever thanks to the investment of each of our collaborators
Tech enthusiasts above all
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Python (Data Science)
Microsoft Office 365
A fast and simplified recruitment process in 3 steps :
– An initial discussion with a recruitment manager
– A technical interview to challenge your skills
– A final interview with a member of the Business team with whom you can talk about your career ambitions at Novelis and get a global vision of the group
Onboarding is carried out in several stages:
– Onboarding guides are made available before the arrival of the new employee
– Icebreakers (30-minute quick check-ins) are organized with certain members of management or business teams to get to know each other
– Discussion groups are available on Microsoft Teams to facilitate chat
– Annual integration seminars (sometimes abroad) are organized over a weekend to bring everyone together
An Annual Progression and Collaboration Meeting (APCM) has been set up to allow employees to discuss their career development more openly with their HR manager. The objective is to review the past year, set objectives for the coming year and identify training needs and career development wishes.
Novelis has developed a broad range of skills, with a level of excellence recognized in the market. The investments in training and the projects gained allow Novelis employees to work on the most innovative technologies and to constantly improve their knowledge.
Thus, Novelis offers different types of certifying trainings to increase the skills of all its employees: methodological (Scrum, Agile…), technical (Appache Kafka…) and technological (Blue Prism, NICE, ABBYY FlexiCapture…)
There are several benefits to consider at Novelis:
– A co-optation bonus is paid to each employee participating in the recruitment of the company according to the experience of the co-opted profile
– A luncheon voucher card that is reloaded every month to pay for meals
– The head office is located in the heart of Paris: 12th district, shared spaces, meeting rooms, relaxation area…
In order to improve your career/life balance, and in compliance with health crisis regulations, Novelis offers the opportunity to telecommute several days a week. Depending on the team to which you will be attached and the client’s expectations if you are a consultant, this may be variable.